| || |
December 20th, 2005 2:34 pm - Doc | [ Bottom ]
MSRP: I-PHONO mini (BT450Rx) $99.95
USB Bluetooth adapter: $20.00
USD (Street Price)
Established in Taipei, Taiwan in 2001, Bluetake made great strides in the Bluetooth® wireless technology. Their primary goal is researching and developing wide range of wireless devices such as mice, headphones, Hi-Fi audio stations, printer adapters and other Bluetooth devices. Over the years, the quality of Bluetake products has constantly increased and one may say that Bluetake is one of the top companies in the Bluetooth market.
Their latest product, the
mini stereo Bluetooth headphones, ranks high in customer satisfaction and Web
site reviews. It is truly an amazing product with features rarely seen on this
type of device that places Bluetake in the game with the top companies such as Logitech.
of the BT450Rx I-PHONO mini is available in a solo package with a power adapter, headphones adapter, carrying pouch and software CD. The packaging is done professionally, the headphones come in a white and black box with clear cutout for the headphones. The box is packed with Bluetooth, audio and radio specifications. Bluetake really took their time to design attractive packaging.
- Dimensions: 44 x 37 x 20 mm (1.73 x 1.46 x 0.79 in.) (Single Side / Ear Clip Excluded)
- Weight: 44 g (1.55 oz.) (Battery Included)
- Available Color: Black / Charcoal / White
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz
- Sample Rate: 48 KHz, 16 Bit
- SPL (Sound Pressure Level): 105 dB @ 1 KHz
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.5 %
- SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio): 85 dB
- ID: B02619
- Specification: Bluetooth v1.2 compliant
- Bluetooth Profile Supported:
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile)
- HSP (Headset Profile)
- HFP (Hands-free Profile)
- Fixed PIN Code: 0000 (a sequence of four zeros)
- Connection Switching: Between 1 Player and 1 Phone
- Audio Codec: SBC
- Carrier Frequency: 2.4 - 2.483 GHz
- Spread Spectrum: FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum)
- Modulation Method: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Radio Coverage: Class 2, up to 3 - 10 m (9 - 30 ft.)
- Sensitivity: < 0.1% BER @ -80 dBm
- RF Output Power: -6 dBm to 4 dBm
- Power Consumption: 222 mW
- Power Input: 5 V / 300 mA / 2.5 W
- Built-in Battery: 3.7 V / 300 mAh / Lithium / Rechargeable
- Operating Time: approx. 6 hours
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ +60°C (-4°F ~ +140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +80°C (-40°F ~ +176°F)
- The PC which is installed the A2DP/AVRCP ready Bluetooth hardware such as the BLUETAKE BT007Ex / BT007Si / BT009Si Bluetooth USB Adapter).
- VT BlueSoleil Bluetooth Software v126.96.36.199 or later.
- Toshiba Bluetooth Stack v3.0.3 or later.
- Widcomm BTW Bluetooth Software v4.0.12101 or later.
- Media Application: Windows Media Player 9 or later.
- Stereo (A2DP) and Player Remote Control (AVRCP) functions included Play / Pause / Stop / Next / Previous.
- Headset (HSP) functions included mono sound Play / Record that can be used with the compatible PC. The Headset functions also can be applied to the Internet messenger applications such as Skype™, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, etc.
- The PDA which supports Bluetooth A2DP/AVRCP/HSP
- Stereo (A2DP) and Player Remote Control (AVRCP) functions included Play / Pause / Stop / Next / Previous or Rewind that can be applied to the Windows Media Player 9 or later versions.
- Headset (HSP) functions included mono sound Play / Record that can be used with the compatible PDA.
- The mobile phone which supports Bluetooth HSP/HFP.
- Hands-free Communication (HSP/HFP) functions included Answer / Make / End / Reject phone calls that can be used with the mobile phone.
- BLUETAKE i-PHONO mini
Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter (P/N: BT450Tx)
- Stereo (A2DP) and Player Remote Control (AVRCP) functions included Play / Pause / Rewind / Next / Previous that can be applied to the iPod MP3 Player included iPod mini, iPod with Dock Connector, Click Wheel iPod and iPod Photo.
- Stereo (A2DP) functions can be used with the music player which is built–in a 3.5mm (1/8 in.) stereo out jack.
BLUETAKE i-PHONO PLUS
Bluetooth Stereo Dongle (P/N: BT430Tx)
- Stereo (A2DP) functions can be used with the music player which is built–in a 3.5mm (1/8 in.) stereo out jack. The music player can be a CD Player, MP3 Player, Mini Hi-Fi system, Handheld Game Condole, Portable Media Player, etc.